Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Road Machine Is Here!





After waiting 6 weeks for it to be built
and shipped to the west coast,
it has finally arrived,
and it is spectacular!

I drove it home two days ago,
starting out with only 7 miles on the odometer,
and have since put a couple of hundred on it,
and just today I got my first speeding ticket
for going 52 in a 35 (motorcycle/radar cop).
The car is so smooth, and so powerful,
that such increments of speed of only 17mph
are barely perceptible.
I'm going to have to be more focused.

Most of the last two days have been spent
reviewing all of the "systems" on the car.
Lots of gadgets!
For example:
GPS Navigation with Voice Activation
Keyless entry and ignition
OnStar
Head Up display
On-board computers and display of everything,
including tire pressures, fuel consumption/range...
what's the use, I could go on and on.
This baby is Loaded!

I really like the color.
My last 3 cars were blue.
This one is a really interesting candy-apple red.
I call it "pull me over, write me up RED".

Everybody wants a ride in it!
I need a road trip...




2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Samm said...

Spankin' HOT Baby!!!

Can't wait for my ride!

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! As we have been discussing... what are you getting for freeway mileage? My friend's 2004s both get 28+ with the 350HP LS-1s... can;t wait for my LeMans blue version to arrive in Mid August.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home