Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Busy new moon days


Just upgraded my computer speakers today.
All my favorite music is sounding so much better!

Lunch with Kat today,
to celebrate her birthday.
Excellent meal, great company,
and it got me out on the road, top down,
for the first time in a week.

I gave her the Corinne Bailey Rae CD.
What a great persona!

Today autumn got serious fog.
I love the fog.
Just plain love it.
Muffles sounds.
Creates an intimate feeling.
Spiritual.
Bring on the fog,
months and months of fog before summer.

Working... (gasp! did I day that word?)
on a new project with great potential
and every step of the way it helps people.
The ultimate combination for a business model.

I have been documenting, researching, recruiting,
and all the stuff that needs to be done to get
a new business from mental to physical.
Exciting stuff, of course,
but I keep coming back to the need to do this
with consummate style: no stress.

Lots of new activity on
The Art and Science of Success in Business
Taking the lessons of mentoring situations and
documenting them to create product.
What is the Latin for "from all things: product"?
That should be carved in stone
above the columned entrance to the
Global Headquarters
building.

My New Dimension PC is coming along nicely.
Today the speech recognition software was installed,
so now I'm off on a new software challenge.
It seems slower than I had hoped.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home