Monday, November 14, 2005

Free software


I enjoy this time of the year the best.
The air is crisp and clean.
Long sleeve shirts.

Time for some new clothes.
Donate the replaced pieces.

Kind of like "Spring Cleaning"
but it happens in the Fall.
I get to throwing stuff out,
making room for the new.

And that's when I thought about
a couple of software gizmos I wrote
and have yet to pursue aggressively.
A perfect project for Now.
Therefore, allow me to present you with:

The Idea Grinder

For entrepreneurs who have several options to consider.
Which business will provide the best overall experience?
This is an organized way to consider
the many changing variables involved in making a good decision.

Who-What-When

This can be used effectively every day.
An automated "To-Do" list for maximum effectiveness.

1. How Much? Free! These two software products are free for the downloading, for the purpose of evaluating and giving feedback on the use and marketing of the products. These products are for personal use only and may not be sold, resold, given away, or otherwise transferred to any other person, company, or organization whatsoever. This is beta version software, so you should not count on it working perfectly, so be sure to back up your data if you are going to test it with live data.

2. Who can have this free software? Anyone who wants to help. Anyone who sees an opportunity for themselves in the widespread marketing and use of these products.

3. Why am I doing this? I have had good success with developing software products, so I think there is some good future for one or both of these. I am involved in lots of other things right now, and these two products deserve more attention. Taking this approach will move the project ahead.

4. When will it end, this free offer? Not sure. Let's see what kind of response I get and we'll take it from there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home